Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Two Years....

and Counting!
We celebrated our 2nd year anniversary Monday.
Cody was in charge of the activity and I was in charge of dinner. Emilee was gracious and watched Jojo for us while we went and saw Diary of Wimpy Kid. Then we went home. by that time is was Jojo's bedtime so we had dinner alone. There is an oblong table that came with the apartment which is too big for just two people so I pulled out our table from the van and set it up in the living room and got out our nicer dishes and glasses and napkins. and we lit candles and dimmed the lights. In the kitchen we made Lasagna Pizza from our pizza recipe book - in which it tells you how to toss pizza dough... which we did! We had Cesar salad and bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar dip (like from Macaroni grill.... not as good but still good) sparkling cider and cream pie fore dessert. It was really nice. Although the oven kind of smoked and set off the fire alarm a couple of times. ^_^
Cody got a nice new watch for cheap, and he got me Anne of Green Gables on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh I LOVE IT! I've wanted it ever since I saw it, which, I can't remember when I didn't know about it. so... that's a long time.
It's been a wonderful two years. And even though it really isn't that long a time (and didn't feel that long either) It seems like I know so much more about Cody and I love him soooo much more. I cant imagine what 10 years will be like. I'm so glad I found Cody! He's a wonderful Husband and my perfect match.