Monday, June 04, 2012

The Hair-Clip Frame


I know I'm not the first to make this...{nor the last to blog about it}. But it was fun to make it. Ginger HATES headbands {though they look so cute on her} She instantly pulls them off and it drives me crazy to keep putting them on her. Her hair hasn't been very long until just recently when it pretty much exploded everywhere. 

Ryleer's first birthday. {Can you see her hair sticking up everywhere...it's her trademark}

She was given some tiny clips for her birthday and I was finally able to try them out in her hair. Hooray she doesn't pull them out! Although sometimes they still fall out. But I am a happy mommy. Someone left this frame with no glass in our laundry-mat for any free takers. I snatched it up . I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to make with it.


What you need. 

I spray painted it white first to make painting is a WHOLE lot easier.

Painted....

Then I hot glued the ribbons in place {I'm sure a staple gun would work to, i just don't have one}

TaDa! Now I just need to make MORE hair clips!