Friday, May 01, 2009

New Apartment














First off! Hello everyone. (see the band aid on my finder? I cut myself!) I finally took the time yesterday to take picture of the apartment! Hope you enjoy! LOL




















The spare bedroom closet...















The spare bedroom. We're gonna wiat to put up baby stuff...














Our fourplex.




















My favorite part of the apartment! yahoo




















Our cloest...


















Our Bedroom! ^_^



















The bathroom!















The wonderful kitchen! LOOK and all the cabinets!














Th rest of the kitchen
















Our living room. I know the couch is ugly. But it's pretty comfy. We tried covering it with a sheet but that actually looks worse.

What a flow of blessings we have recieved. Comaprison from this apartment to This wonderful new one

Can you tell I like the apartment?