Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Weeks!









Ginger on her bilibed. So annoying. I was finally able to take her off it on Thursday. She still looks yellow though. hopefully that will disapear with time? I don't want to have to put her back on the lights. I think all the pictures of Cody or I sleeping with Ginger next to us culminates our energy level right now. We are so tired all the time. *sigh* But we love having our little girl with us. Tipo Loves his little sister too! It is so cute. Not much going on right now, I'm feeding her a lot and the weather has been cold so we haven't really gone outside too much. But tomorrow is SUPPOSED to be hot and they just finished putting water in the pool.... but they haven't really cleaned it out yet. I'm not sure if it will be opened tomorrow. I can't go swimming, but Cody and Tipo can, I can't wait to see how Tipo reacts this summer to the pool. He loved it last summer.