Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To Rest

My sister passed away last night after the kids went to bed. It was also her daughter Kamden's birthday. But we aren't too sad by this, it's sort of a special day for them both and Ryan said in years to come they can celebrate her birthday and then go take flowers to Rochelle's grave. We are all surprisingly doing well and at peace. I find comfort in thinking of all the people she is seeing again. Our grandpa and grandma and so many others. Her life and death is a great example to the rest of us to learn what she lived so well, to serve others. In serving others we come to be more fulfilled the way she is now in the spirit world.

I am making a slideshow for my sisters funeral and in going through all her pictures i found this! Me and Rochelle on a camping trip. I've NEVER seen this before. And now, obviously, it is one of my favorites.