Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Progress on Rylee's Room

Been slowly working on Rylee's Room. This is what it looks like so far....

Ribbon mobile. Ginger loves it. She loves to waver her hand through it, it make her giggle. Just last night she woke up crying and after getting her to finally calm down I let her do this and it made her smile.... very precious!

Rylee's Profile {Cody drew and cut it, it was from one of those pictures with her hair in pigtails}

Salt Lake Temple. I had one that was more fairy tale looking with the Salt Lake Temple, but I liked the look of this one, I felt it went better with everything.
As you can see the pink plaque I've been having trouble pasting it without having bubbles , It's going to be a picture of Queen Easter.
The Blue plaque (not positive) but might be this quote from Pres Uchtdorf from"Your Happily Ever After"
Heavenly Father offer to you the greatest gift of all - eternal life - and the opportunity and infinite blessing of your 'happily ever after'.



It's a LDS fairy tale theme with a 1800's vibe....get it? Well, anyways, I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'll probably do a little bit with embroidery hoops and fabric/paper.

Not that elaborate, more simple, just a few , I already have the paper/fabric I want to use.