A year ago in August my family went to one of our favorite places on earth (and mine and Cody's honeymoon destination) Oregon Coast with my brother-in-law and his family. My brother-in-law and his high school sweetheart are only two months apart, i was in the grade under them (me and my date and them and some others went to a prom together, the best one I went to) and Cody was a grade older and we all went to the same high school. Unfortunately Cody and I didn't really get to interact with each other much, although he tells me he knew who i was very well :) Luckily we met later and hit is off really well and the rest is history.
Anyways, I LOVE to take pictures so I documented our little family vacation pretty well I thought and got some fun pictures. Unfortunately I lost almost ALL of the pictures, they just disappeared! *sniff* That has never happened to me, usually I am very careful with my pictures and make sure I have them. But this time they slipped through my grasp! Before that happened though I was able to get a few pictures onto Walmart.com so i could print some pictures.
|Our oldest boys!|
|They just had their third boy. I'm betting on the chance that they will have all boys! And I think that they would be just fine with that!|
|My crazy hair!|
Highlights from the trip:
- Seeing Eunice's house again.
- going to Wheeler's antiques stores
- A Sneaker wave almost taking Ephraim and Joseph out to sea! (okay so they weren't in that much danger but it was still very scary to us.)
- Waking up early to see starfish
- pulling the boys around on the bogie board
- sand getting EVERYWERE! uhg. (not necessarily a highlight but definitely something I remember)
- Flattening a penny on a train track while a train went by ( which is now taped in Joseph's journal)