Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Austenland

    "Obsessed with the BBC production of "Pride and Prejudice", a woman travels to a Jane Austen theme park in search for her perfect gentleman."





No trailer yet...just these two clips...

I am sooo excited for this movie to come out! It showed at Sundance this year(Wish i could have gone!).
Read about Stephaine Fowers' near viewing of the movie here. (She did eventually see it)

I loved the book by Shannon Hale (who writes one of my favorite books Princess Academy).

Made by three awesome LDS women
Written By Shannon Hale 
Directed By Jerusha Hess (Wife to Jared Hess director of Napoleon Dynamite) 
Produced By Stephanie Meyers (Twilight author...duh)
You know it's gonna be awesome!

I still haven't figured out when it's coming out to General Public Viewing But I will definitely let you know!