Wednesday, May 01, 2013

What We Did at Lunch

Head on over to our Vimeo account and see what we did during lunch today! You will need a password to watch it. It's the same I sent out to y'all. If you don't remember or never got the message on facebook just send me a message and I will let you know what it is. Honestly, I really don't mind just about anyone I know watching so please don't hesitate to ask. I just don't want it floating around on Vimeo for all to see and scrutinize since it's just a family video and nothing professional like most things on there.
I know it's weird that I put some videos on here and others on Vimeo. That is because video we take with the DSLR won't upload on here (I'm not technically minded enough to know why)
I seriously need to start working on the Video I have in mind for Joseph using the Hourglass song on my grooveshark playlist.