Thursday, December 19, 2013

35 Week Check-up

Let me start by saying....Curse Cody's baby weight! (11lbs)

I had my 35 week check up today with an ultrasound. The ultrasound Tech , after looking at the baby, guessed her weight to be about 7lb. 3oz!!!!!! She is in the 93%! Yeah, so we are scheduling an induction at 39 weeks. I sure wish we could do it at 38 weeks but oh well. So she will probably be around 9 1/2 lbs. like Joseph and Rylee....hopefully no bigger. I don't want this to sound vain but I hope she will fit into all those beautiful clothes we got! Either way I just want her to be healthy...and bigger babies do tend to be healthier....except for the Jaundice. :(
I also got some adorable pictures of the baby including a 3D picture!





CUTE, isn't she?

Also, I think Cody and I have come to a conclusion on a name. But we are still going to wait to tell...just to be cruel. :)