Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Juicing Fast: Day 2

Day two - 199 lbs. 

WOW. I was a little surprised to see THAT much weight gone. of course, I really didn't drink much yesterday either. Part of it was laziness and part food shortage. 

I tried Joe Cross's (the guy int Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead) Mean Green Juice and it was disgusting! I HATE celery...it is literally my least favorite veggie. I can't stand the texture of it or the taste. So I don't think I will be revisiting that juice. I will have to find a new veggie drink. 

I don't mind the fruit ones....although it's only day two and I am getting a little tired of them. 

We have left over chocolate for the kids from St. Patrick's day.... and I making the kids food is hard. Even things like hot dogs which I don't love sounds really good right now. I wonder what it will be like to CHEW or CHOMP down on something next Friday. I think I am going to try and down a LOT more water to help me not feel like I always have to be drinking juice.