Saturday, March 22, 2014

Juicing Fast: Day 5

Weight Loss : 205 lbs.  -  9 lbs. = 196 lbs. I pretty much lost the most weight the first day. :(

I know I know. I didn't report on day 3 and 4. Bad me.

Anyways, I'm half way done! Yeah!
I almost broke on night two when I was at a policy council meeting for Joseph's preschool. They always provide dinner. That night dinner included a giant chocolate chip and macadamia nut cookie! The lady next to me pulled hers out to eat and I really really really wanted one. I am very much a cookies and brownies sort of gal and I can't wait to eat them again... in moderation. :)
Also yesterday I was making the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and out of habit I licked the knife! oops!

Although, other than that it really hasn't been that hard to avoid eating everything else. I am finding that I think I have a lot more will power then I thought. I usually give into things quickly because I just think I don't have will power

Also, I'm not sure I am really doing this right. I HATE the green drinks and supposedly you need to avoid eating too many fruit drinks because they are high in sugar.... whatever. I'm still eating A LOT healthier then I was. And then cleaning the juicer is just a pain. I pretty much don't drink anything until 10am or later and really only have like 4-5 drinks a day. Like today I didn't drink anything until like 1pm! And oddly, the first few days I felt really hungry with growling stomach and all, but now I really don't feel hungry very much. Although one of the main reasons I wanted to do this was to get more energy - I really have not felt any different in that regard. Probably because I am eating very little.

Mostly I am looking forward to eating cooked vegetables again which are my favorite.