Thursday, March 18, 2010

TEETH

I just had to quickly put in here. Tipo's got his first tooth yesterday. As Cody and I were getting ready to leave my mom's house I noticed, which is strange because Tipo will NOT let me open his mouth and look in it, he must have been crying or yawning or something. But I saw it. Peeking through very nicely I might add. It could have been there the day before but I hadn't looked. It's his bottom right 'toofer'. I guess this is why he has been marginally happier the last two days. I am really excited. I think I even got a little teary eyed when I realized he FINALLY got a tooth. I kept thinking he was for sure getting one off and on for a couple of months. But now he really does and what has followed is a seriously gross runny nose. He's my kid, though, so it really doesn't bother me that much. But I know it should be pretty gross.