Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy Easter

It was such a nice day!
Two weeks ago my bishop asked me to give a talk  Easter on the Hope of the Resurrection. When we walked into Sacrament I grabbed a program and read it... only to find my name missing and seeing that all of sacrament was a musical number. I was pretty bummed because I was excited to give a talk and I had been thinking about it and stressing about it for two weeks! Oh well, The night before I asked Cody to give me a blessing and he said over and over that the most important thing was my testimony about the resurrection. I think he felt inspired to say that for a reason.
We still had a fun day - with an Easter egg hunt the park and coloring eggs....






Kool-Aid!


our finished projects. Cody decided to MELT crayon on his eggs. My favorite is the blue with orange flowers. Finally I've made a good egg!